Family and Marital Problems
IISA Assessment, Consultancy & Research Centre provides support for problem solving through acquisition and upgrading of skills and strategies to overcome problems, such as husband–wife relationships, parent–child relationship, sisterhood/brotherhood in law, Batih family with a large family, father/mother–daughter/son-in-law, and neighborhood; minor problems that keep going unresolved, stress management, body image issues, and creative disorder.
We help you manage your personal growth, interpersonal relationships, family problems, marital problems, and daily hassles. We also offer new perspectives on difficult problems or directing you toward a solution. The benefits you get from the assessment and consultation will depend on how well you take advantage of the process and practicing what you learn. Marital assessment and consultancy helps you:
- Achieve a better understanding of yourself, your purpose, and your values?.
- Develop skills to improve your relationships.
- Learn new ways to cope with stress and anxiety.
- Manage anger, sadness, depression and other emotional pressures.
- Improve communication and listening skills.
- Change old behavior patterns and develop new.
- Find new ways to solve problems within the family or marriage.
- Improve your self esteem and increase confidence.