Company & Organization: Recruitment
Our decision to take recruitment job is based on our responsiveness to the composition of the stakeholders in your company, including recruitment manager, manager of general affairs, a fellow provider of recruitment services, HR manager, even candidates who will be recruited. In addition to stakeholders, other things which come as focus for us are how to provide the best services, with as simple as possible procedure, quick execution, and the lowest possible price; we do customized and "tailor-made".
The Types of Recruitment Service:
- Permanent Employees Search: Before placing the candidates as permanent employees, we do CV reviewing, screening, reference testing, and finally the presentation of qualified candidates.
- Executive Search: We offer special recruitment services for executive and senior level positions.
- Candidate Testing & Behavioral Analysis: You may save time, effort, and money by pointing us to test and evaluate your candidates. We offer a complete testing facility based on Assessment By Research (ABR) method which provides analysis of behavior; as well as the accurate measurement of the skill and competence level of the candidates in accordance with the positions which either would be, are being, and had been occupied; and their talent profiles.
- Proprietary Client Testing: We regularly manage customized testing for common candidate s in our clients’ business and/or industry.
We provide consulting services to determine the optimal model of recruitment for your business. We analyze, criticize, and give recommendations on what works and does not work with respect to the quality of talent, speed and accuracy of the recruiting, interviewing skills, determination of recruitment costs, and making decisions about the use of the service:
- Permanent Search.
- Executive Search.
- Candidate Testing & Behavioural Analysis.
- Proprietary Client Testing.