The Problems of Education
IISA Assessment, Consultancy & Research Centre is dedicated to provide innovative and comprehensive services for parents, schools and organizations. We offer a variety of educational services on the basis of Multiple Intelligences.
This service is intended for ages range from 45 months (3 years 9 months) to adult; either students, teachers, school/education administrators, and supporting units, such as school security guard, school parking attendant, school janitor, school garden handyman, or cafeteria/school kitchen workers.
The principles which we make as cornerstone include:
- Actualizing potential/talent: identifying solutions, overcoming obstacles, and finding a breakthrough for achievement in specific areas.
- Delivering change: promoting a more positive and more sustainable change, both in thought, behavior and achievement.
- Specializing expertise: combining the latest research, the sharpness of thought, many years experience dealing with children, families, and schools.
- Improving Effectiveness: supporting distinctive learning styles, identifying effective interventions, promoting psychological teaching, and improving social and organizational psychology.
- Offering various options: our approach is consultancy on the basis of Multiple Intelligences to ensure that the views of children, parents, and teachers can be heard each other.
- Providing added value: our service is financially competitive, giving positive results, and in accordance with the existing investment of your resources.